- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science/Information Technology (IT) or degree in related field is preferred.
- Will also accept equivalent manufacturing control system experience.
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
We have an immediate requirement for a Controls Specialist with our client in Sterling Heights, MI.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science/Information Technology (IT) or degree in related field is preferred. Will also accept equivalent manufacturing control system experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Controls Engineer, Programmer, or Technician.
- Allen Bradley, Siemens, or Rockwell PLC programming experience required.
V2Soft Offers market-competitive wages and excellent benefits. https://www.v2soft.com/careers/benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, which start immediately upon hire.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation Days annually
- Flexible spending
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). See our other fantastic open opportunities at https://www.v2soft.com/careers/jobs
Please email your resumes along with contact info and Job ID# to firstname.lastname@example.org